Monday, March 1, 2010

quick update!

Yesterday was so great :) I went to church, met a nice girl named Maria. Went to the Liga soccer game, which was very fun. They won 5-0. After that I went to a cajun restaurant, named C'est La Vie, with a bunch of teachers to watch the very intense Canada vs. USA olympic hockey game. That was also a lot of fun :) Then I walked home, graded some math tests, and watched the closing ceremony.

Today I stopped by the director's office and asked if there were any openings for the 2010-2011 school year. She said there aren't but I should leave my resume and she'll let me know if anything opens up... So..... my goal is to apply to 2-3 schools per week. I'm not super worried. God's in control and if he doesn't want me at this school then there's going to be something better for me. I'm going to start applying to some in Quito, so if they wanted to talk to me while I'm here, they can. Then I think I'll try some in Central America, and then South America again. I met a couple who taught in Honduras so I'm going to talk to them about that.

That's all for now. Chao :)
annmarie

No comments:

Post a Comment